Saturday 8 May 2010

Unsteady written by Mosha Keat

Unsteady, sending colors out without a tongue to bring them back
Then, I think of your smooth frames and reaching form.
Mmm warm over layers of sheets and wet kisses.
Wet kisses wet kisses. Delicious memory...


We’re back in bed… the light changes from pink to orange to red.
Sweat, spit, wet- it all sticks
I’ll fill you with it so I’ll be familiar.
Mm lick it up and keep it for now
When it is no longer simple to have you
When the space between is too high and wide
and nothing could get me to you.

OO oo babe I want to give you my heat
Fill you with it so I’d be familiar. And everything really could be alright.
Alright alright

Your face really is the best when it comes to faces
Its yellow with green enough to reflect
Twighlight, late night, street lamps,
Curved glass views of skin in motion.
You collect the light that falls on you
Warm soft glowing green with inflections of neon colors
And I know what it’s like, alright
the recognition of the feeling,
the projection of a piercing focus
(Such a well kept secret!)
With you, each time, I steal tiny tastes of it. Lemon-lime:
You don’t know but
everything really will be alright, alright.

Dance for me.
Softly
Unsteady, I like you so much that way
And me I’m smaller than I am
Leaning towards you
To hold your hand when the song says so
To graze your cheek with my finger or my lips to fill
Your hole. 

I’ll fill you with it so I’ll be familiar.
And everything really would be alright alright.


Do you remember the time?

You go on and do your thing, love
Tie up loose strings, make tracks, leave marks with your colors.
And let them lead you back to you.
And me, I’ll know your coming back by
the gentle breeze you’ll bring,
Fresh air.
Remarkably unmarkable.
And everything really will be alright alright
Everything will be alright.
Still love, I’ll keep the heat for you for when you know it’s real.
And then you can tell me what color
it is. And it’s easy and it is
unsteady.

No comments:

Post a Comment