Friday 9 April 2010

i love sex.

i love sex. i love having sex, i love giving sex and i love receiving sex. i like dicks and pussies and tits and arses (british spelling, hello!). i like them separately, together, in pictures, in person. i like tongues in my mouth, all over my body, from the tip of my toe to the flesh of my lips. i like the feeling of a different skin, i like the smell, the noises, the shapes, the sweat. i like licking the sweat. i love it inside me, i love it coming in and out. i like saying dirty things, i like it when i get bitten, i like it when it's rough, i like it when it's not rough and everything is silent except for the deep breathing. i like being on top, i like being below, i like it sitting down, standing up, laying down. i love sucking, licking, fucking, kissing, giving, receiving. i love it all and i want more!

bbf.

No comments:

Post a Comment