Wednesday 30 June 2010

"I am not homosexual"

Pegging

Slang for a woman fucking a man in the ass with her finger or a strap-on dildo.

This is a trick I discovered when I was in holidays in Greece, back in what, 2008?  I was 20 years old.   Greeks are generally pretty handsome, but oh. so. prude.  It's all about football, nationalism, and missionary position with the ones I got to bone.
 I was in Ios, this beautiful island, and I saw a guy lookin G O O D.  I had to have him.  Except the courting part revealed to be extremely dull... he was just getting drunk in order to keep up.  I'm not a man eater but I love to flirt:  I love that moment when you know that he knows that you want him. This guy kept talking about how Athens was much better when there were no junkies and how Turkish people are dirty and I was like "shut up, wanna see my tent?"
So we started to get freaky, and he wasn't that bad.  Like, lukewarm.  A little oral sex for mamma, and then hello! missionary position.  I was just gonna let him have his way and go to sleep but something got in me.  I turned him over, so we has lying on the pneumatic matress, and started going down on him.  He seemed really surprised but I saw that the sudden take over made him exxxtra hard.
My hands were wondering around, caressing his legs, and at some point when i caressed the back of his knees (major turn on for men AND women), he wide opened his legs.  When he did this, my hand instantly went up, further up, up, up..... Before I knew it, he was SCREAMING my name and cuming all over the place with my finger up his butt hole.  I felt the contractions of the orgasm with it.
After that, he was knocked out for like 15 minutes, and then he told me" I am not homosexual, that was the first time I ever do that"  His despair was so genuine  I had to hug him and say "Don't worry baby,  you are my greek stallion.  I won't tell anybody".  He was so grateful he went down on me again.
Next morning when I saw him on the beach he blushed so hard he looked like sunburnt 3rd degree.

The thing about pegging is that not only it feels great for a man (believe me, i have confirmed this time after time) but in my case, it is extremely erotic that a guy finds it in him to surrender and be penetrated.  It's a bit like "see what it feels like?  see you have to start delicate and soft and then you can go rough?"  And feel the orgasm from the inside: priceless.

I've never tried with a strap on though.  I don't know, i feel like dildos and strap-on s and stuff like that are bedroom technology, and the bedroom is one of the places where there shouldn't be any technology.  Just sweat, spit and wet.  Ok rubbers too.


No comments:

Post a Comment